Customer Success APPLY NOW
- Lead, expand, and mentor the customer success team by setting the strategy and KRA s, hiring, training and motivating employees to nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Implement the service delivery strategy defined by the organization.
- Ensure that quality and service delivery standards are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with other organizations such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, QA, and IT to improve overall customer satisfaction objectives
- Manage the support operations and performance activities, customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and develop staff
- Analyse statistics and customer touchpoints to evaluate the user experience and service levels and suggest improvements therein.
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Min 1-3 years of relevant experience working in e-commerce customer support.
- At least 1 year of experience as a people manager in support organizations, including a proven track record of hiring and mentoring employees.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Should ensure a high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking, team-player with a good sense of humour.
- Should be open to work in any shift timing.