- Gather and analyze data, identify relevant trends, do follow up analysis and prepare visualizations.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting on key business metrics – including sales, marketing, and operations
- Understanding businesst goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals
- Apply analytics and data mining techniques to solve complex problems, drive business decisions and identify major gaps and opportunities
- Monitor daily orders for spikes to determine a corrective course of action for the marketing team & merchandising team
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering Grad (top colleges preferred), some experience with e-commerce startups preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Analytics preferably with digital/internet startups
- Must have technical capabilities : SQL & Excel
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.