Customer Support Specialist APPLY NOW
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use the website for placing orders.
- Analyzing and reporting process malfunctions.
- Update our internal databases with information about customer issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media channels and reach out to provide assistance.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities in the website.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their query/concern is resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
Requirements and skills:
- Must be a graduate.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience working in e-commerce customer support.
- Should be open to work in any shift timing.
- Familiarity with E-commerce is compulsory.
- Experience using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word is a plus.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling escalations.