- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Monitoring cost & efficiencies across all warehouses and logistics partners.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Closely track inventory across channels & warehouses.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational optimization objectives
- Ensure all operational activities (stock receiving, inwards, dispatch, deliveries, etc) happen seamlessly.
- Coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders to mitigate issues, if any.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments. Working closely with the Finance team to monitor this.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- Minn 1-3 years relevant experience in e-commerce operations, warehousing, logistics
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)