- Conceptualizing & defining best-in-class research tools for our users
- Working with Cross-functional teams on defining the strategies, prioritise and define the Product (Website, Tools, Data) roadmap.
- Analyze user engagement, site performance, usage patterns via analytics.
- Owning a business funnel, responsible for Key metrics, KPIs and Targets.
- Having a data-driven approach to understand the user segment, to identify new opportunities and pain points.
- Doing Market research and competitive analysis to validate the hypothesis and value of the product being built.
- Working with External parties to identify opportunities and solutions for the problems.
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in eCommerce product management with digital startups
- B.Tech + Mba (IIT and IIM/ISB preferred)
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of technology aspects including coding, server management and project management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency & good project management skills to set and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial in nature