Social & Influencers APPLY NOW
- Work with the team to develop social media plans/calendar, including content strategies and campaigns, with an emphasis on setting goals, developing metrics, defining audiences and identifying key tactical frameworks.
- Deliver clear direction and inspiration to creative & technical teams in developing sustainable and engaging concepts.
- Building & nurturing a strong influencer network.
- End to end execution of Social Media Content and Influencer Campaigns on different platforms.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Analyze current-state social media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion, and refinement.
- Strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviors in social channels. Able to link behaviors to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Grad (NIFT preferred), experience with digital brand building preferred.
- Min 1-3 years of relevant experience in Social Media Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Partnerships & Alliances.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels.
- Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Experience in social content creation, and social community management.
- Understanding of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms.